Newly Updated Driver Compensation Study – The Data-Backed Foundation for Retaining and Attracting Top Talent
ATA’s Driver Compensation Study is a benchmarking tool that can be used to inform carriers exactly where they stand in terms of driver pay and benefits. This study is a comprehensive evaluation that assesses how fleets compensate their drivers, including detailed data ranging from base pay packages and bonuses to benefits, such as paid time off. Purchase this study to better differentiate and position your company in the market through your driver recruitment and retention program.
Use the Study to Improve Your Operations
- Get better insights into healthcare programs, including driver-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insuranceBenchmark yourself and understand how much competitors are paying for in-demand jobs
- Negotiate better packages
- Learn performance-based compensation practices and other pay trends, such as how fleets address detention time
- Justify programs, compare to industry norms
The survey data includes:
Pay rate and annual compensation data is for 2019. The study provides company, employee driver, and employee benefits profiles for private, TL, and LTL carriers.
Base-pay by years of experience, bonus and incentive data was vetted further by:
- TL – by trailer type and non-drayage independent contractor
- LTL – by region, then over-the-road (OTR) and local
- Private fleet
Purchase this study to better differentiate and position your company in the market through your driver recruitment and retention program.