The ATA Conference Center is available for rent and offers a new class of meeting services to the Arlington area. With flexible meeting space, contemporary design, eco-friendly operations and state-of-the-art technology, we are the perfect meeting facility for your group’s next meeting or event.
We are centrally located in Arlington’s Ballston neighborhood, on the corner of Fairfax Drive and North Glebe Road, just a short walk from the Ballston Quarter and nine miles from the Ronald Reagan National Airport. The ATA Conference Center is within walking distance to Ballston Quarter, hotels, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
The ATA Conference Center has hosted a variety of events: webinars, seminars, training programs, staff meeting and retreats, career fairs and networking events.
ATA Event Services Department
950 N Glebe Road, Suite 210
Arlington VA 22203
All items below included in cost of room rental.
- (1) Wired internet connection for presenter at podium
- (25) Wireless internet connections
- Additional wireless connections available for $10 each
- Screens & Projectors:
- Conference Rooms 1: Front screen and projector; Side screen and projector
- Conference Rooms 2-3: Side screens and projectors
- Special Functions Room: 1 projector and screen
- Training Room: 1 projector and screen
- (1) Presentation remote clicker
- (1) Standing Podium and microphone
- (1) Wireless lavaliere and (5) handheld microphones
- Built in telephone conference system in all rooms
- (3) Flip charts and markers (available upon request)
- (3) Mounted whiteboards and markers (available upon request)
- (3) Easels (available upon request)
- (10) Power strips (available upon request)
- Staff member on-site to assist
Transportation and Parking
950 N Glebe Road, Suite 210 Arlington, VA 22203
Underground parking managed by Atlantic Parking is conveniently located in our building. The current daily rates are $8 for the first hour, $15 for 2 hours (daily maximum is $17). Ballston Quarter Parking Garage is located three blocks from our meeting facility. Daily rates are $1 for the first three hours Monday – Friday (daily maximum is $8). All garage rates are subject to change.
- Interstate 66, Exit 73 Glebe Road, 1 block away
- Ballston-MU Metro Station, Orange and Silver lines, 3 blocks away
- Virginia Square-GMU Metro Station, Orange and Silver lines, 6 blocks away
- Clarendon Metro Station, Orange and Silver lines, 1 mile away
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport, 22 miles
- All taxi and rideshare will drop-off and pick-up at our location
The ATA Conference Center can accommodate groups of all sizes ranging from 12 to 200 people, in various room settings. Our smallest meeting room (Training Room) seats 12 (conference style) and our largest meeting room (Conference Rooms 1-3 combined) seats up to 200 (theater style).
Is a deposit required?
A deposit in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the rental shall be due and payable upon signing of the full contract in order to reserve the space. The remaining balance shall be due and payable within thirty (30) days after conclusion of the event.
When do you require a final headcount and room set?
The guaranteed number of attendees shall be provided at least five (5) business days prior to the event date.
What type of décor is allowed in the space?
All displays, exhibits and decorations to be used in the meeting space, must be freestanding without attachments to walls, ceilings or floors. Any displays or signs outside the designated meeting space, must be approved by ATA in advance as to content and location. The use of candles or any devices emitting a flame is prohibited.
Do you allow outside catering?
We allow outside catering and have a list of preferred caterers that can be viewed here. We allow all other caterers with a COI.
What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel an event up to thirty (30) business days prior to the scheduled event date without penalty and with full refund of the deposit paid. In the event that you cancel less than thirty (30) business days prior to the scheduled event date, the deposit paid shall be forfeited.
What is your policy on late openings and cancellations due to weather?
ATA follows the federal government for weather closures and delays. If we are closed on the day of your conference room rental we will grant a refund or reschedule to a later date.