The ATA Transportation Security Council is the only national organization dedicated exclusively to addressing, establishing and advancing those policies and practices that achieve maximum security (supply chain personnel, cargo, truck, facility, information and the homeland); effective risk management and loss control, cargo theft reduction, successful claims management; and secure, non-violent work environments.
Who We Support
The Transportation Security Council supports the ATA Homeland Security Policy Committee providing knowledge and experience from leading supply chain security, loss prevention and claims professionals.
2021 Safety, Security & HR National Conference & Exhibition
The 2021 Safety, Security, & Human Resources National Conference & Exhibition is back featuring industry-leading educational programs, technical committee meetings, general sessions, breakout sessions, and round-tables. Join us in Indianapolis, IN as we cover topics such as:
- Reviewing and revising safety policy, processes, and procedures
- Cargo security
- Comparative benchmarking
- Entry-level driver training
- Safety technology & policy
- Recommended hiring practices
- Engaging and retaining drivers with tools for positive recognition
- How a community of learner approach can be used as a springboard for engagement and retention and more!
Improve your safety & security operations and gain crucial insight on the dynamic world of legislation and regulation at #SSHR21 – register today!
- Professional affiliation with the only national organization dedicated to security with the power of American Trucking Associations behind it
- Answers to your questions on security, emergency preparedness, cargo theft, etc.
- News - Bi-Monthly Security News with a Security Poster enclosed; and industry alerts
- Quarterly magazine - Informer
- On-line Membership Directory
- Technical Committee Involvement (focused on Cargo Theft, Homeland Security)
- Joint Initiatives with state and national law enforcement agencies and security/antiterrorism government initiatives
- Seminars, conferences, forums, and exhibits
- Discounts on products, seminars, courses, & conferences
- A Transport Topics subscription valued at $109.00.
|ATA Member||Non-ATA Member|
|For Hire Carrier|
950 N Glebe Rd., Suite 210
Arlington, VA 22203-4181
Phone: (703) 838-1703
Fax: (703) 838-1965