Please register for this recorded ATA Webinar. This webinar is open to all ATA members.
Join ATA’s Bill Sullivan, Executive Vice President of Advocacy, and the ATA advocacy team for an update on ATA’s legislative and regulatory priorities and the status of issues affecting the industry and your business. A question and answer session will follow.
Discussion Topics Include:
- 6 Month Recap of the Biden Administration
- What they’ve done and where are they going?
- The 117th Congress, Opportunities and Threats
- Infrastructure/Surface Transportation Reauthorization
- Workforce Development
- Other Legislation Impacting the Trucking Industry
- Regulations and Rulemakings from the Biden Administration
- Outlook for the Remainder of the Year
A recording will be provided to all approved registrants post webinar even if you are not able to attend.
NOTICE: ATA webinars are strictly educational for our members, and are not press events. The information contained in this webinar is not intended for, nor should it be used in, the production, editing or creation of news or analysis pieces. Participants are also forbidden from using them as background for published materials, white papers or other communications. Therefore, the contents of this webinar are strictly embargoed and off the record.