Orlando, Florida – The American Trucking Associations’ Moving & Storage Conference honored 10 members of the moving and storage industry during the annual Moving and Storage Conference.
“These prestigious awards recognize the best, brightest, and upcoming stars in the moving and storage industry,” said ATA President and CEO Chris Spear. “We’re excited to honor some of the leaders in this important industry that reaches all Americans.”
Among the honorees at this year’s event were:
- H. Daniel McCollister, McCollister Transportation Group, Burlington, New Jersey, who received the Moving & Storage Institute Lifetime Achievement Award for Distinguished Service;
- Walkboard Express, Houston Texas, who received the MSC Supplier Members Summit Award for outstanding performance among industry suppliers;
- JK Moving Services, Sterling, Virginia, was honored as the MSC Independent Mover of the Year;
- Ward North American (an agent of North American Van Lines, Inc.), San Antonio, Texas, was awarded the MSC Agent of the Year Service Excellence Award
In addition, MSC honored several fleets with the MSC Fleet Safety Award, recognizing their highway safety records:
- Less than 5 Million Miles – Interstate Van Lines, Inc., Springfield, Virginia
- 5-10 Million Miles – New World Van Lines, Inc., Chicago, Illinois
- Over 10 Million Miles – Wheaton Van Lines, Indianapolis, Indiana
And finally, the conference honored a trio of drivers with MSC Super Van Operator Awards:
- Joshua Neuman, Poway, California, in the Household Goods category;
- Terrance Hocking, Nashwauk, Minnesota, with a Lifetime Achievement award; and
- Chase Egan, Sanger, Texas, as Rookie of the Year
Each awardee is an ATA MSC member in good standing and met specific criteria laid out in the applications for the awards. Learn more about the awards here.