Three Classes Celebrated at MCE
Nashville, Tennessee – Today, the American Trucking Associations welcomed 13 executives into the association’s LEAD ATA leadership training program during the annual ATA Management Conference and Exhibition.
“In order to continue growing into the future, our industry needs strong, well-prepared leaders to help guide us,” said ATA President and CEO Chris Spear. “LEAD ATA is the place where our future leaders come from, and we’re pleased to welcome these 13 promising men and women into the program.”
LEAD ATA, sponsored by DriverReach, offers exclusive educational opportunities for trucking industry executives, incorporating real-world problem solving and advanced industry insights. Throughout the course of the yearlong program, "LEADers" are educated about the regulatory and legislative processes, and ATA's efforts to shape those processes, including advocacy, image and outreach, research and leadership training.
This year’s class includes:
- Lindsey Anderson, Ruan Transportation Management Systems
- Lucas Connell, TCW, Inc.
- Alicia Echols, Bennett Heavy & Specialized, LLC
- Lance Fausett, FedEx Freight
- Christopher Gulker, TrueNorth Companies
- James Herzog, PSI Tire Inflation
- Bruna Kramer, FedEx Ground
- Robert Lester, USA Truck
- Stephen Sanders, Cummins Inc.
- Rachel Singleton, Ken Stabler Trucking, LCC
- Joseph Skomorucha, U.S. Xpress Enterprises Inc.
- Tyler Tigges, Great West Casualty Company
- Angela Tillery, FedEx Freight
“The LEAD ATA program consistently exemplifies the importance of fostering and developing the next generation of leaders, ensuring the long-term success of the trucking industry, as well as the future of the American Trucking Associations and it’s proud traditions,” said DriverReach Founder and CEO Jeremy Reymer. “As a proud Sponsor, DriverReach is honored to welcome the LEAD ATA Class of 2022. We know we are in good hands with such an impressive group of individuals and look forward to engaging with these dynamic leaders for years to come.”
In addition to naming the ninth class, ATA recognized the 2020 and 2021 LEAD ATA graduates:
Class of 2020
- Fausto Bizzarri, FedEx Ground
- Lina Dejongh, Trimac Transportation
- Matt Erim, Amazon.com Inc.
- Andrew Erin, PGT Trucking Inc.
- Brian Falter, Yellow
- Nate Graglia, Wallport Transit Xpress Inc.
- James Jaggers, UPS
- Jake Newman, Newman Carriers LLC
- Michael Shipman, Vertical Alliance Group
- Kailey Spangenberg, Conversion Interactive Agency
Class of 2021
- Jenny Abernathy, CRST The Transportation Solution Inc.
- Brandon Bibbs, U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.
- Adam Blanchard, Double Diamond Transport, Inc.
- Wynne Breeden Jr., K.L. Breeden and Sons
- Nick Card, Combined Transport Inc.
- Frank Ems, FedEx Freight
- Ryan Frederiksen, Ruan Transportation Management Systems
- Justin Hill, Hill Transportation Services, Inc.
- Glen Lyles, FedEx Ground
- Alexandra Mangino, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Shawn McCloud, Coyote - A UPS Company