Arlington, Virginia – Today, the American Trucking Associations announced it was opening registration for the 2020 Virtual Management Conference & Exhibition, the premiere event in the trucking industry, to be held October 19-23 and October 26-28.
“Our industry has met and faced down the challenges that 2020 and the COVID pandemic have presented us,” said ATA President and CEO Chris Spear, “and reimagining MCE is just another one that ATA has risen to meet. We have put together a robust program to educate our members and celebrate the industry in ways that will be very familiar to attendees, even if the setting will not be.”
Among the highlights of this year’s Virtual MCE:
- A political preview, as well as a look at trucking’s image and important issues to the industry, from nationally recognized pollster Neil Newhouse;
- A look at the issues facing trucking with The Big Reveal 2020 featuring American Transportation Research Institute President and COO Rebecca Brewster, ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello and US Xpress President and CEO Eric Fuller;
- Opportunities to recognize and celebrate the people that deliver for the industry and the country, including honoring those who are the frontlines during the pandemic;
- Education sessions to provide important looks at topics ranging from environmental rules, safety issues and tire technology;
- A virtual exhibit hall featuring the latest in safety and other technology; and
- ATA President Chris Spear’s State of the Industry address.
“Despite the challenges presented, MCE will feature the same mix of executives, government officials and industry experts, as well as the chances to honor and celebrate the people who make this industry go,” Spear said.
This year’s virtual MCE will begin October 19, with a week of important policy committee meetings and educational sessions, with the event’s general sessions and keynotes starting on October 26.
For more information, or to register, visit https://mce.trucking.org/.