American Trucking Trends, produced by the Economics Department of the American Trucking Associations (ATA), provides a profile of the dynamics shaping the trucking industry. It is the singularly most important guide to trucking and transportation data that is crucial to making sound decisions about the future. The report is indispensable for use by trucking companies, industry suppliers, logistics providers, analysts, public policy decision makers, and many others.
A sampling of data Trends includes:
- Truck Revenue Forecast: For-Hire & Private Motor Carriers
- Truck freight tonnage
- Number of Class 8 trucks in operation
- Trucking revenues
- Taxes paid by the trucking industry
- Employment data, including number of people working in trucking related jobs throughout all industries, number of drivers, and how many women are truck drivers.
- Number of miles traveled by trucks and the amount of fuel consumed
* Individual-user PDFs can be open on two computers or tablets.
** Group-user PDFs can be open on 10 computers or tablets. Group-users will receive an email with group credentials to open the PDF.
The complete Trends report is available in book and downloadable PDF formats. ALL TRENDS PDF SALES ARE FINAL. Report not printable from PDF.
If your company is an ATA member or you are an ATA Council Member, please login (top right) to receive member discount.