Please register for this recorded SMC/TSC webinar.
A detailed look into the significant technology changes occurring within freight in recent years; including which advances are currently under way, and what the future of the industry looks like with everyone digitally equipped. Our presenter will lead the conversation with data and information applicable to Shippers, Freight Brokers, Carriers, and Drivers.
You’ll learn about:
- How advances in automation tools have shifted the industry’s workflows
- The key indicators you need to monitor when evaluating technology changes
- How new tech can enable your fleets like never before
- The hurdles you may need to overcome while implementing these new tools
- How, when, and why to equip your business with the right new digital solutions.
- Which technologies are recommended to be implemented now rather than later.
- A confident perspective of the industry’s future and how you can thrive in it.
About the Presenter:
Michael Southworth is the President of Transflo, a mobile and cloud-based technology provider for the transportation industry. Michael’s background in artificial intelligence and automation technologies help reinforce Transflo’s digital transformation initiatives for the supply chain.
A recording will be provided to all approved registrants post webinar even if you are not able to attend.
NOTICE: ATA webinars are strictly educational for our members, and are not press events. The information contained in this webinar is not intended for, nor should it be used in, the production, editing or creation of news or analysis pieces. Participants are also forbidden from using them as background for published materials, white papers or other communications. Therefore, the contents of this webinar are strictly embargoed and off the record.